Website Independent Search Solutions Ltd
Great opportunity for a CQV Engineer who wants to join an established and respected US Multinational in County Mayo, Ireland.
You will need to have 4-7 Years’ experience in CQV / Validation with candidates who are not based in County Mayo (Ireland) offered a Relocation Package (€)
With competitive contractor rates and a great working environment if you are looking for that new move for 2019, get in contact and – APPLY TODAY
We are also offering a Signing Bonus (€) at ISS Ltd to any candidate who is successful in their application.
CQV Engineer / Commissioning, Qualification & Validation / CQV Implementation Engineer / Validation Engineer / Engineer / Manufacturing / ASTM-E2500-13 / Pharmaceutical / Mayo / Ireland
Job Title: CQV Engineer
Location: County Mayo, Ireland
Reporting To: Senior Engineering Project Manager
- Contractor Terms of Employment (Min. 12 Month)
- Competitive Monthly Rate € – Dependent On Experience & Open to Negotiation
- Relocation Package (Within Ireland & Europe)
- Signing Bonus (€)
The CQV Implementation Engineer shall be responsible for transitioning the CQV approach from the current V-model approach to a Risked Based Verification (RBV) approach based.
The primary responsibility of the role is to help create the new process, generate a project plan for implementation, generate the required documents and update procedures and work instructions as required by the change.
Generate New Procedures:
- URS Procedure and Templates
- Engineering Change Control
- System Level Impact Assessment
- CQV Site Procedure
- Training Plan
- Engineering Procedures and Technical Templates
- Project Management Procedures
- Project Templates
Utilise CQV Expertise and Support Project Management Teams:
- Align site process with corporate Policies and SOP’s
- Define Engineering approach to critical systems projects
- Define validation approach
- Work with Risked Based Verification (RBV) transformation team to deliver transition from V-Model validation to RBV
- Liase with QA to develop Vendor audit Requirements
Stake Holders: Senior Validation, Engineering and Quality Teams
- Primary Degree in Engineering discipline
- 4 – 7 years’ experience in Validation / CQV
- Comprehensive understanding of Risked Based Verification and ASTM-E2500-13 and relevant EU/FDA regulations
- Understanding of Process Validation, Computer System Validation, SCADA Systems, CPV, Sterilization, Packaging Systems and related Technologies
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity why not contact me directly on my mobile 00353 (0) 87 25 35 247; Just ask for Patrick.
Alternatively, follow the links below and send me your CV.
Key Words: CQV Engineer / Commissioning, Qualification & Validation / CQV Implementation Engineer / Validation Engineer / Engineer / Manufacturing / ASTM-E2500-13 / Pharmaceutical / Mayo / Ireland
Independent Search Solutions (ISS Ltd) is as the name suggests an Independent Recruitment Agency that aims to treat all its applicants with the up-most respect and in a professional manner. With a Company code of practice in place, you can be assured that your details will not be shown to any of ISS Ltd’s clients without your consent.
To apply for this job please visit independentsearchsolutions.com.