Website Independent Search Solutions Ltd
I currently have a challenging opportunity for a Hospital Sales Specialist for the Munster Territory.
Working in Capital Equipment Sales into Acute Hospitals I am keen to speak with established Hospital Sales Executive who have a track record on the Territory, ideally having sold Capital Equipment in the past to either Hospitals or Care Home Facilities.
I am also willing to consider Health Care Professionals such as Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Clinical Nursing staff who are familiar with the Medical Equipment and want to break into Medical Sales.
A full training programme is supplied on my client’s range of Equipment, but any specific product knowledge will be beneficial – APPLY TODAY
Hospital Sales Specialist / Medical Sales / Equipment Sales / Rehabilitation & Mobility Equipment / A.D.L. Products / Wheelchairs / Beds / Mattress and Cushion / Medical Furniture / Disinfection Products / Sales Rep / Field Service Engineer / Healthcare Professional / Physio / Cork / Munster / Ireland
Job Title: Hospital Sales Account Manager
Territory: Munster, Midwest, Southeast Territory, Ireland
- €45k – €58k Basic (Dependent on Experience & Open to Negotiation)
- Commission (Paid Every Quarter) €20k
- Company Car Audi A4 & Fuel Card
- Lunch Allowance
- Mobile Phone
- Laptop / iPad
- Paid Annual Leave
The Hospital Sales Specialist will achieve sales and market share objectives by selling and demonstrating a range of Medical Equipment to a large customer base of hospitals across Territory.
- Develop relationships with key customers into lasting business partnerships
- Achievement of sales plans on a quarterly and annual basis
- Assist customers with clinical, technical, and commercial inquiries
- Business planning and implementation throughout area of responsibility
- Development of new business opportunities and determination of new client and market potential
- Provide feedback on customers, promotional programs, and environmental changes and provide ideas to improve product and company performance in the marketplace
- Implementation of new product launches and other corporate activities within area of responsibility
- Attendance at relevant conferences and meetings
Products: Rehabilitation & Mobility Equipment products used in Primary Care and the Hospital environment. These include A.D.L. Products, Wheelchairs, Beds, Mattress and Cushion, Storage Solutions, Furniture and Disinfection Products.
Customers: Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Clinical Nurse Managers, Clinical Engineering departments and Procurement.
- 2 – 3 Years Equipment Sales Experience (Preferably Hospital / Care Home)
- Full Clean Driving License
- A Clinical / Medical background (Desirable)
- Specific experience with Products (Desirable)
- Entrepreneurial mindset, ability to identify opportunities and rise to the challenge of securing them
- Sales focused with communication & influencing skills at an advanced level
- Ability to create a positive impact and convey confidence and credibility to others in a Clinical Environment
- Driven by a desire to succeed and a work ethos to match
- The Motivation to overcome setbacks and rise a challenge
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, follow the links below and send me your CV.
Key Words: Hospital Sales Specialist / Medical Sales / Equipment Sales / Rehabilitation & Mobility Equipment / A.D.L. Products / Wheelchairs / Beds / Mattress and Cushion / Medical Furniture / Disinfection Products / Sales Rep / Field Service Engineer / Healthcare Professional / Physio / Cork / Munster / Ireland
Independent Search Solutions (ISS Ltd) is as the name suggests an Independent Recruitment Agency that aims to treat all its applicants with the up-most respect and in a professional manner. With a Company code of practice in place, you can be assured that your details will not be shown to any of ISS Ltd’s clients without your consent.
To apply for this job please visit independentsearchsolutions.com.