Website Independent Search Solutions Ltd
My client, one of Ireland’s longest established suppliers of Medical Equipment, Devices and Pharmaceutical Solutions to the Healthcare Sector in Ireland has a new role for a Hospital Pharmaceutical Sales Representative.
We are keen to speak with established Pharma Sales Rep’s who have a background in selling into Hospitals across the Dublin / Leinster Territory for many years.
A Full Training Programme is supplied on the Portfolio of Pharma Drugs and Solutions you will be selling but it is expected you will come with a wealth of knowledge of knowledge and experience built up from previous Pharma Sales roles.
Offering a competitive package consisting of a Basic (€) plus commission, a Company Car, Pension and Travel Expenses if you would like to be considered – APPLY TODAY
Hospital Sales / Pharmaceutical Sales Rep / Pharma Sales / Haematology / Neurologists Oncology / Rheumatology / Sales / Territory Account Manager / Dublin / Ireland
Job Title: Hospital Pharma Sales Specialist
Territory: Hospitals in Dublin / Leinster Area
• Competitive (Basic) Dependent on Experience
• Commission (€)
• Company Car & Fuel Card
• Lunch Allowance
• Life Assurance
• Disability Allowance
• Paid Annual Leave
• Mobile Phone, Laptop, iPad
The Sales Specialists will achieve Sales Targets by promoting the company’s Portfolio of Pharma Drugs and Devices to Key Opinion Leaders and Large Hospital Groups.
• Management of Pharma portfolio for designated territory
• Growing Pharma business in designated territory in line with budget parameters
• Conducting personal sales calls and management of all customers within territory
• Building relationships with KOLs in territory
• Attendance at key conferences, and clinical meetings
• Provision of weekly and monthly reports on territory and product performance
Customers: Haematologists, Neurologists Oncologists, Rheumatologists, Chief Pharmacists and Key Procurement Pharmacists/Technicians
• 3 – 5+ Years’ Experience in Pharma Sales in an Hospital environment
• Specific experience in the areas of Haematologists, Neurologists Oncologists, Rheumatologists a major advantage
• Proven sales results that reflect ability to influence KOLs
• Full Clean Driving License
• Entrepreneurial mind-set, ability to identify opportunities and rise to the challenge of securing them
• Sales focused with communication & influencing skills at an advanced level
• Ability to create a positive impact and convey confidence and credibility to others in a Clinical Environment
• Driven by a desire to succeed and a work ethos to match
• The Motivation to over-come setbacks and rise a challenge
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity why not contact me directly on my mobile 00353 (0) 87 25 35 247; Just ask for Patrick.
Alternatively, follow the links below and send me your CV.
Key Words: Hospital Sales / Pharmaceutical Sales Rep / Pharma Sales / Haematology / Neurologists Oncology / Rheumatology / Sales / Territory Account Manager / Dublin / Ireland
Independent Search Solutions (ISS Ltd) is as the name suggests an Independent Recruitment Agency that aims to treat all its applicants with the up-most respect and in a professional manner. With a Company code of practice in place, you can be assured that your details will not be shown to any of ISS Ltd’s clients without your consent.
To apply for this job please visit independentsearchsolutions.com.