Website Independent Search Solutions Ltd
One of Ireland’s leading Medical Device Firms requires a Hospital Sales Specialist.
You will need to be based on Territory (Kilkenny / Waterford Region) and have worked in Hospital Sales as a Territory Account Manager for at least 2 Years.
We are particularly interested in speaking with Sale Specialists who have sold the range of Products (Surgical Orthopaedic Devices), but will consider all Capital & Consumables Sales Experience into a Hospital (Surgical) setting.
One of the best paying firms on the market, I am keen to talk with high achievers who want to work with one of the Top Tier One Medical Device Firms in Ireland – APPLY TODAY
Hospital Sales Specialist / Hospital Sales / Sales / Hospital Sales / Theatre Sales / Surgical Sales / Medical Device Sales / Field Sales / Territory Account Manager / Munster / Ireland
I am also open to considering Orthopaedics Theatre Nurses who wish to consider a move into Sales.
Job Title: Hospital Sales Account Manager
Territory: Kilkenny / Waterford Region
- (Basic) Dependent On Experience & Open to Negotiation
- Commission (Paid Every Quarter)
- Company Car Audi A4 & Fuel Card
- Pension (5% Contributory)
- Health Insurance
- Lunch Allowance / Expense Account (Credit Card)
- Mobile Phone
- Laptop / iPad
- Annual Leave
The Hospital Sales Specialist will achieve sales and market share objectives by selling and demonstrating a range of Medical Devices to a large customer base of hospitals across Territory.
- Develop relationships with key customers into lasting business partnerships
- Achievement of sales plans on a quarterly and annual basis
- Assist customers with clinical, technical and commercial inquiries
- Business planning and implementation throughout area of responsibility
- Development of new business opportunities and determination of new client and market potential
- Provide feedback on customers, promotional programs, and environmental changes and provide ideas to improve product and company performance in the marketplace
- Implementation of new product launches and other corporate activities within area of responsibility
- Attendance at relevant conferences and meetings
Products: Will include a range of Orthopaedic Products (Devices & Equipment) used in a Theatre / Surgical environment
Customers: Orthopaedic Surgeons, Theatre Staff and Procurement across the Munster Territory
- 2 – 5 Years Hospital Sales Experience (Surgical Sales)
- Full Clean Driving License
- A Nursing (RGN) / Medical background (Desirable)
- Specific experience with Surgical Orthopaedic Products a major advantage
- Entrepreneurial mindset, ability to identify opportunities and rise to the challenge of securing them
- Sales focused with communication & influencing skills at an advanced level
- Ability to create a positive impact and convey confidence and credibility to others in a Clinical Environment
- Driven by a desire to succeed and a work ethos to match
- The Motivation to overcome setbacks and rise a challenge
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity why not contact me directly on my mobile 00353 (0) 87 25 35 247; Just ask for Patrick.
Alternatively follow the links below and send me your CV.
Key Words: Hospital Sales Specialist / Hospital Sales / Sales / Hospital Sales / Theatre Sales / Surgical Sales / Medical Device Sales / Field Sales / Territory Account Manager / Munster / Ireland
Independent Search Solutions (ISS Ltd) is as the name suggests an Independent Recruitment Agency that aims to treat all its applicants with the up-most respect and in a professional manner. With a Company code of practice in place, you can be assured that your details will not be shown to any of ISS Ltd’s clients without your consent.
To apply for this job please visit independentsearchsolutions.com.