Website Independent Search Solutions Ltd
One of the leading Pharmaceutical companies on the West Coast has an urgent requirement for a Maintenance Technician (Mechanical Fitter).
A Permanent / Day Shift position you will need to be a Certified Mechanical Fitter and have worked in a Manufacturing environment for a period of 3 Years or more.
On offer is a rewarding work environment, career prospects all situated in one of the most beautiful towns in County Mayo – APPLY TODAY
Maintenance Technician / Certified Mechanical Fitter / GMP / Manufacturing / Hydraulics / Pneumatics /PLC / Pharmaceutical / Medical Device / Mayo / Ireland
Job Title: Maintenance Technician / Mechanical Fitter
Location: Co. Mayo
- Full Time / Permanent / Day Shift
- € Package at Fixed Level with Over-Time Allowances
- Annual Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Paid Annual Leave
Working within a Team of Technicians your primary role will be the day-to-day Maintenance of a specific Business Units within this large facility (1000+ Head Count). The range of problems which you will maintain will involve; Electrical, Mechanical and Fitting Solutions for a complex and diverse range of Manufacturing environments (Clean Room and Production).
You will work on a Day Shift with the potential for Over-Time – Day, Night & Weekend Shifts
- You will ensure compliance will all safety regulations within this regulated GMP Environment
- Duties to include; preventative maintenance, fabrication and repair on machines and equipment; as well as responding to emergency machine break downs within the production environment
- Support production troubleshooting and fault finding and Identify opportunities for improvements and efficiencies by Continuous Improvement and Root Cause Analysis (RCA) techniques
- Carry out planned/unplanned maintenance on manufacturing, filling and packaging equipment, using a Reliability‐Centred Maintenance (RCM) approach as appropriate
- Support equipment projects from design to install
- Responsible for filling out plant downtime notification on SAP for all instances of plant Report to include time down, corrective action, preventative action going forward and parts used.
- Prompt updates to SAP system controlling reordering of stock parts
- Engage with vendors and parts suppliers to source non stock parts
- Support the development of apprentices within the company
- Certified Instrumentation / Mechanical Fitter (FAS Time Served Apprenticeship)
- 3 Years’ Plus Experience in a manufacturing environment
- The ability to interpret pneumatic and hydraulic schematics and mechanical specifications a major advantage
- Exposure to cGMP and Clean rooms is desirable
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity follow the links below and send me your CV.
Alternatively contact me directly on 00353 (0) 87 25 35 247, just ask for Patrick.
Other Roles @ ISS Ltd;
- Maintenance Technician (Electrical)
- Manufacturing Engineer
- EHS Specialist
Key Words: Maintenance Technician / Certified Mechanical Fitter / GMP / Manufacturing / Hydraulics / Pneumatics /PLC / Pharmaceutical / Medical Device / Mayo / Ireland
Independent Search Solutions (ISS Ltd) is as the name suggests an Independent Recruitment Agency that aims to treat all its applicants with the up-most respect and in a professional manner. With a Company code of practice in place you can be assured that your details will not be shown to any of ISS Ltd’s clients without your consent.