Website Independent Search Solutions Ltd
My client a Multinational Pharmaceutical Manufacture has a number of opportunities (x3) for Project Engineers in its Manufacturing / Production / Packaging Departments.
Liaising with Operations, QA, EHS and External Equipment Suppliers the Manufacturing Project Engineer will plan for the procurement, installation and validation of new equipment, as well as maintaining existing lines.
I am particularly interested to speak with Manufacturing Personnel who have exposure to Packaging Technology – APPLY TODAY
Manufacturing Engineer / Project Engineer / Production Engineer / Manufacturing / Packaging / Engineer / GMP / Mayo / Ireland
Job Title: Manufacturing Project Engineer
Location: Co. Mayo
- Monthly Rate Contractor
- € – Dependent on Experience & Open to Negotiation
- Health Insurance
- Paid Annual Leave
Support initiatives by managing the introduction of serialized enabled packaging equipment to a highly automated GMP Pharma environment.
- Delivery of multiple projects on time, cost, quality and safety
- Responsible for the design & installation of new and upgraded packaging equipment with serialization and aggregation capability
- Responsible for vendor management during all phases of the project to ensure design, schedule and cost adherence
- Travel to vendor site for design review and FAT
- Responsible for vendor/contractor management at site during the install and commissioning phase to ensure systems are installed in a safe and compliant manager
- Liaise with IS to enable system connectivity to site DB, SAP and external data repository providers for product data import and export
- Liaise with the Validation and QA department to ensure the system meets operational requirements from a quality, functionality, efficiency and safety perspective
- Responsible for the transition of equipment from qualification phase to operational phase providing technical support as required to operations during the hand over period
- Produce relevant documentation and project update reports to project manager as required to communicate project status
- Third level qualification in an Engineering or Science or equivalent discipline
- 3-5 Years working in a Manufacturing environment
- Experience with Project Managing Packaging / Production Equipment
- Experience with Track & Trace Technology an advantage
- Exposure to using SAP also a major advantage
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity why not contact me directly on my mobile 00353 (0) 87 25 35 247, Just ask for Patrick.
Alternatively, follow the links below and send me your CV.
Key Words: Manufacturing Engineer / Project Engineer / Production Engineer / Manufacturing / Packaging / Engineer / GMP / Mayo / Ireland
Independent Search Solutions (ISS Ltd) is as the name suggests an Independent Recruitment Agency that aims to treat all its applicants with the up-most respect and in a professional manner. With a Company code of practice in place, you can be assured that your details will not be shown to any of ISS Ltd’s clients without your consent.
To apply for this job please visit independentsearchsolutions.com.