Website Independent Search Solutions Ltd
My client, one of Ireland’s largest suppliers of Medical Equipment, Devices and Pharmaceutical Solutions to the Healthcare Sector in Ireland has a new role for a Medical Device and Pharmaceutical Sales Representative.
Selling into Primary Care; you customers will include HSE Primary Care Units, GP Surgeries, Retail Pharmacies and Nursing Homes in the North Leinster and Midlands Territory.
This is an excellent opportunity for an established Medical Sales Representative who has specific exposure to selling advanced Wound Care, Urology, Ostomy, Prescription Medicines, OTC Retail Pharmacy and Infection Control Products.
A Full Training Programme is supplied on the Portfolio of Pharma Drugs and Medical Device Products you will be selling.
Offering a competitive package consisting of a Basic (€) plus commission (€), a Company Car, Pension and Travel Expenses, if you would like to be considered – APPLY TODAY
Medical Device Sales Rep / Pharmaceutical Sales Rep / Pharma Sales / GP Sales / Retail Pharma Sales / Nursing Home Sales / Primary Care / Wound Care / Urology / Ostomy Care / Prescription Medicines / OTC / Infection Control / Midlands / Ireland
Job Title: Primary Care Pharma & Medical Device Sales Specialist
Territory: North Leinster & Midlands
- Competitive Basic €50k – €55k+ (Room to Negotiate)
- Commission (€20k)
- Company Car (Fully Expensed: Insurance, Fuel Card, Toll Card, Maintenance)
- Lunch Allowance (€8 / Day)
- Life Assurance
- Disability Allowance
- Paid Annual Leave (20 Days Plus Public Holidays, Increasing to 25 Days Plus)
- Mobile Phone, Laptop, iPad
The Sales Specialists will achieve Sales Targets by promoting the company’s Portfolio of Pharma Drugs and Devices to Key Opinion Leaders and Customers.
- Management of Product portfolio for designated territory
- Growing business in designated territory in line with budget parameters
- Conducting personal sales calls and management of all customers within territory
- Building relationships with KOLs in territory
- Attendance at key conferences, and clinical meetings
- Provision of weekly and monthly reports on territory and product performance
Products: Will include a range of advanced wound care, urology, ostomy, prescription medicines, OTC retail pharmacy and infection control devices.
Customers: Will include all disciplines relating to the range of products, to include tissue viability nurses, continence advisors, GPs, pharmacists, directors of nursing, assistant directors of nursing, clinical nurse managers and procurement.
- 3 – 5 Years’ Experience in Primary Care Sales (Healthcare Sales: Either GP, Pharma, Care Home)
- Specific experience with Portfolio of Products and / or working with customers a major advantage
- Full Clean Driving License
- Entrepreneurial mind-set, ability to identify opportunities and rise to the challenge of securing them
- Sales focused with communication & influencing skills at an advanced level
- Ability to create a positive impact and convey confidence and credibility to others in a Clinical Environment
- Driven by a desire to succeed and a work ethos to match
- The Motivation to over-come setbacks and rise to a challenge
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity why not contact me directly on my mobile 00353 (0) 87 25 35 247; Just ask for Patrick.
Alternatively, follow the links below and send me your CV.
Key Words: Medical Device Sales Rep / Pharmaceutical Sales Rep / Pharma Sales / GP Sales / Retail Pharma Sales / Nursing Home Sales / Primary Care / Wound Care / Urology / Ostomy Care / Prescription Medicines / OTC / Infection Control / Midlands / Ireland
Independent Search Solutions (ISS Ltd) is as the name suggests an Independent Recruitment Agency that aims to treat all its applicants with the up-most respect and in a professional manner. With a Company code of practice in place, you can be assured that your details will not be shown to any of ISS Ltd’s clients without your consent.
To apply for this job please visit independentsearchsolutions.com.