Website Independent Search Solutions Ltd
My client who is one of the largest Distributors of Medical Equipment on the Island of Ireland has a role for a Junior Sales Specialist who wants to further develop their career.
We are looking for a Junior Sales Specialist with at least 2 years of experience already in Medical Sales (Pharma, Equipment, Medical Devices etc).
A full training programme is supplied on my client’s range of Equipment, but any specific product knowledge will be beneficial.
Working in Capital Equipment Sales into Acute Hospitals and Primary Care; you will work with a diverse range of customers including Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Clinical Nurse Managers in both primary and secondary care – APPLY TODAY
Medical Sales Specialist / Medical Sales / Equipment Sales / Hospital Sales / Rehabilitation & Mobility Equipment / A.D.L. Products / Wheelchairs / Beds / Mattress and Cushion / Medical Furniture / Disinfection Products / Sales Rep / Cork / Munster / Ireland
Job Title: Equipment Sales Account Manager
Territory: Munster, Midwest, Southeast Territory, Ireland
- €45k – €55k Basic (Dependent on Experience & Open to Negotiation)
- Commission (Paid Every Quarter) €20k
- Company Car Audi A4 & Fuel Card
- Lunch Allowance
- Mobile Phone
- Laptop / iPad
- Paid Annual Leave
The Sales Specialist will achieve sales and market share objectives by selling and demonstrating a range of Medical Equipment to a large customer base of hospitals across Territory.
- Develop relationships with key customers into lasting business partnerships
- Achievement of sales plans on a quarterly and annual basis
- Assist customers with clinical, technical, and commercial inquiries
- Business planning and implementation throughout area of responsibility
- Development of new business opportunities and determination of new client and market potential
- Provide feedback on customers, promotional programs, and environmental changes and provide ideas to improve product and company performance in the marketplace
- Implementation of new product launches and other corporate activities within area of responsibility
- Attendance at relevant conferences and meetings
Products: Rehabilitation & Mobility Equipment products used in Primary Care and the Hospital environment. These include A.D.L. Products, Wheelchairs, Beds, Mattress and Cushion, Storage Solutions, Furniture and Disinfection Products.
Customers: Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Clinical Nurse Managers, Clinical Engineering departments and Procurement.
- 2 Years Plus Equipment Sales Experience (Preferably Hospital / Care Home / Medical)
- Full Clean Driving License
- A Clinical / Medical background (Desirable)
- Specific experience with Products (Desirable)
- Entrepreneurial mindset, ability to identify opportunities and rise to the challenge of securing them
- Sales focused with communication & influencing skills at an advanced level
- Ability to create a positive impact and convey confidence and credibility to others in a Clinical Environment
- Driven by a desire to succeed and a work ethos to match
- The Motivation to overcome setbacks and rise a challenge
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, follow the links below and send me your CV.
Key Words: Hospital Sales Specialist / Medical Sales / Equipment Sales / Rehabilitation & Mobility Equipment / A.D.L. Products / Wheelchairs / Beds / Mattress and Cushion / Medical Furniture / Disinfection Products / Sales Rep / Cork / Munster / Ireland
Independent Search Solutions (ISS Ltd) is as the name suggests an Independent Recruitment Agency that aims to treat all its applicants with the up-most respect and in a professional manner. With a Company code of practice in place, you can be assured that your details will not be shown to any of ISS Ltd’s clients without your consent.