Website Independent Search Solutions Ltd
One of Ireland’s leading Medical Device Firms requires a Orthopaedic Sales Specialist for it’s Trauma Division.
You will ideally be based on Territory (Southeast Ireland, Waterford / Kilkenny) and have worked in Hospital Sales as a Territory Account Manager for at least 2 Years. I am also open to speaking with Ortho Surgical Scrub Nurses and Ortho Medical Device R&D Engineers who want to move into a Commercial role.
Selling one of the world’s most iconic Ortho Surgical brands this demanding role will see you working with Consultant Level customers and the expectation is you will become a Product Specialist and real confidante of your customers – APPLY TODAY
Trauma Surgical Sales Specialist / Ortho Surgical Sales / Ortho Surgical Nurse / Scrub Nurse / Medical Device R&D Engineer / Trauma Devices / Muster Territory / Waterford / Kilkenny / Ireland
Job Title: Ortho Trauma Territory Account Manager
Territory: Munster (Emphasis on Waterford and Southeast)
- Full Time / Perm / 1 Weekend a month on Cover
- € – (Basic) Dependent on Experience & Open to Negotiation
- Commission (Paid Every Quarter)
- Over-Time Allowance (€)
- Company Car Audi A4 & Fuel Card
- Health Insurance
- Lunch Allowance / Expense Account (Credit Card)
- Mobile Phone
- Laptop / iPad
- Annual Leave
The Hospital Sales Specialist will achieve sales and market share objectives by selling and demonstrating a range of Medical Devices to a large customer base of hospitals across Territory.
- Develop relationships with key customers into lasting business partnerships
- Achievement of sales plans on a quarterly and annual basis
- Assist customers with clinical, technical and commercial inquiries
- Business planning and implementation throughout area of responsibility
- Development of new business opportunities and determination of new client and market potential
- Provide feedback on customers, promotional programs, and environmental changes and provide ideas to improve product and company performance in the marketplace
- Implementation of new product launches and other corporate activities within area of responsibility
- Attendance at relevant conferences and meetings
Products: Will include a range of Orthopaedic Products (Trauma) used in a Theatre / Surgical environment
Customers: Orthopaedic Surgeons, Theatre Staff and Procurement across the Munster Territory
- 2 – 5 Years Hospital Sales Experience (Surgical Sales, Ideally Ortho)
- Full Clean Driving License
- A Nursing (RGN) / Medical background (Desirable)
- Medical Device R&D background (Desirable)
- Specific experience with Surgical Orthopaedic Products a major advantage
- Entrepreneurial mindset, ability to identify opportunities and rise to the challenge of securing them
- Sales focused with communication & influencing skills at an advanced level
- Ability to create a positive impact and convey confidence and credibility to others in a Clinical Environment
- Driven by a desire to succeed and a work ethos to match
- The Motivation to overcome setbacks and rise a challenge
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity why not contact me directly on my mobile 00353 (0) 87 25 35 247; Just ask for Patrick.
Alternatively follow the links below and send me your CV.
Other Ortho Roles @ ISS Ltd;
- Ortho Sales Specialist / Trauma / Dublin
- Ortho Sales Specialist / Recon & Trauma / Dublin
Key Words: Trauma Surgical Sales Specialist / Ortho Surgical Sales / Ortho Surgical Nurse / Scrub Nurse / Medical Device R&D Engineer / Trauma Devices / Muster Territory / Waterford / Kilkenny / Ireland
Independent Search Solutions (ISS Ltd) is as the name suggests an Independent Recruitment Agency that aims to treat all its applicants with the up-most respect and in a professional manner. With a Company code of practice in place, you can be assured that your details will not be shown to any of ISS Ltd’s clients without your consent. Due to the high volume of applications and interviews it is not always possible to get detailed feedback.
To apply for this job please visit independentsearchsolutions.com.