Website Independent Search Solutions Ltd
One of Ireland’s leading Medical Device Firms requires an Ortho Trauma Surgical Nurse to move into an Ortho Surgical Sales role.
Covering the Hospitals in Cork and Kerry you will need to be based on Territory, but a company car is supplied to allow you to travel to relevant sites as required.
While there is some limited weekend cover, you will be predominately in-theatre Monday to Friday as it is important you can develop relationships with all the key personal (Surgeon, Scrub Staff Etc).
One of the best paying firms in the market, I am keen to talk with high achievers who can handle this demanding role – APPLY TODAY
Surgical Orthopaedics / Trauma Devices / Scrub Nurse / Ortho Surgical Nurse / Surgical Sales / Hospital Sales / Theatre Sales / Medical Device Sales / Field Sales / Territory Account Manager / Cork / Kerry / Munster / Ireland
This position is only open to Irish, UK and EU Citizens who can work legally in Ireland without a Visa, as my client has no ability to process non-EU Citizens applications for this highly regulated Industry.
Job Title: Orthopaedic Sales Account Manager (Trauma)
Territory: Cork & Kerry (Support for rest of Munster)
- €55k – €65k (Basic) Dependent on Experience & Open to Negotiation
- Weekend Cover Allowance (€)
- Commission (Paid Every Quarter)
- Company Car (Fully Expensed – Insurance, Maintenance, Fuel Card, Toll Card)
- Pension (5% Contributory)
- Health Insurance
- Lunch Allowance / Expense Account (Credit Card)
- Mobile Phone
- Laptop / iPad
- Annual Leave
- Relocation Package (€)
The Hospital Sales Specialist will achieve sales and market share objectives by selling and demonstrating a range of Medical Devices to a large customer base of hospitals across Territory.
- Develop relationships with key customers into lasting business partnerships
- Achievement of sales plans on a quarterly and annual basis
- Assist customers with clinical, technical and commercial inquiries
- Business planning and implementation throughout area of responsibility
- Development of new business opportunities and determination of new client and market potential
- Provide feedback on customers, promotional programs, and environmental changes and provide ideas to improve product and company performance in the marketplace
- Implementation of new product launches and other corporate activities within area of responsibility
- Attendance at relevant conferences and meetings
Products: Will include a range of Orthopaedic Products (Trauma) used in a Theatre / Surgical environment
Customers: Orthopaedic Surgeons, Theatre Staff and Procurement across the Cork / Kerry Territory
- 2 – 3 Years Ortho Surgical Nursing (Scrub Nurse)
- Full Clean Driving License
- Specific experience with Trauma Surgical Orthopaedic Products a major advantage
- Entrepreneurial mindset, ability to identify opportunities and rise to the challenge of securing them
- Sales focused with communication & influencing skills at an advanced level
- Ability to create a positive impact and convey confidence and credibility to others in a Clinical Environment
- Driven by a desire to succeed and a work ethos to match
- The Motivation to overcome setbacks and rise a challenge
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity why not contact me directly on my mobile 00353 (0) 87 25 35 247; Just ask for Patrick.
Alternatively follow the links below and send me your CV.
Also recruiting a range of Ortho Recon roles for Munster, Southeast and the West – APPLY TODAY
Key Words: Surgical Orthopaedics / Trauma Devices / Scrub Nurse / Ortho Surgical Nurse / Surgical Sales / Hospital Sales / Theatre Sales / Medical Device Sales / Field Sales / Territory Account Manager / Cork / Kerry / Munster / Ireland
Independent Search Solutions (ISS Ltd) is as the name suggests an Independent Recruitment Agency that aims to treat all its applicants with the up-most respect and in a professional manner. With a Company code of practice in place, you can be assured that your details will not be shown to any of ISS Ltd.’s clients without your consent. Due to the high volume of applications, it is not always possible to give detailed feedback to every candidate.
To apply for this job please visit independentsearchsolutions.com.