Website Independent Search Solutions Ltd
An excellent opportunity for a Process Manufacturing Engineer who is looking to improve their Professional Development within this Highly Automated Medical Device Production Facility.
Based in County Mayo a Signing Bonus (€) is offered along with a competitive Basic and Bonus – APPLY TODAY
Process Engineer / Project Process Engineer / Manufacturing Process Engineer / Project Engineer / Manufacturing Systems / Controls Engineer / Medical Device / Pharmaceutical / Mayo / Ireland
Relocation Package Open to European and Irish based Candidates
Job Title: Process Controls Engineer
Reporting To: Project Engineering Manager
Location: Co. Mayo, Ireland
- Full Time / Permanent
- € – Basic (Dependent on Experience, Open to Negotiation)
- Annual Bonus (€)
- Signing Bonus (€)
- Health Insurance
- Paid Annual Leave
The Controls Engineer will provide automation support for new and existing processes / equipment. The role is pivotal in ensuring long term viability of manufacturing on site and supporting the development and delivery of controls solutions to reduce manufacturing complexity.
Key Stakeholders: Global Engineering (GE), Research and Development (R&D) and Quality Assurance (QA)
- Developing, tracking & communicating project plans for all control tasks in assigned projects
- Equipment Qualification: Support / Lead qualification of new production equipment / processes and ensure compliance to quality standards through execution of protocols
- Design & Implementation of testing protocols for new machines, testing that the machine vendors code and logic performs in line with User Requirement Specifications
- Safety/ Risk Assessments: position will be responsible for ensuring safety compliance of control hardware/software, and supporting both conduction and timely closeout of risk assessments
- The position will provide specialized technical support in the day-to-day operation of the assigned manufacturing processes, specifically supporting the various control systems
- Troubleshooting problems encountered in the daily operation of the equipment
- Implementing corrective measures to machine issues and propose preventative measures to prevent re-occurrence
- Ability to explain an issue and communicate the path forward toward resolution to value stream technical support staff
- This position may, from time to time, involve out of hours support occasionally
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or equivalent
- 3-5 Years Project / Process Engineering Experience within a regulated manufacturing environment (Medical Device, Pharma, Biotechnology, Life Science)
- PLC Machine Control & Operator Interface
- Electrical Controls – Maintenance & Design
- 2D/3D CAD skills – Elect drafting/ Panel Design
- Vision Systems, Servo Systems and Robotics
- ELAU, B&R Rockwell PLC experience
- Industrial Networks (Profibus etc)
- Experience in clean-room manufacturing
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, follow the link, and send me your CV.
Or if you have any questions just give me a call to 00353 (0) 87 25 35 247, Just ask for Patrick.
Key Words: Process Engineer / Project Process Engineer / Manufacturing Process Engineer / Project Engineer / Manufacturing Systems / Controls Engineer / Medical Device / Pharmaceutical / Mayo / Ireland
Independent Search Solutions (ISS Ltd) is as the name suggests an Independent Recruitment Agency that aims to treat all its applicants with the up-most respect and in a professional manner. With a Company code of practice in place, you can be assured that your details will not be shown to any of ISS Ltd’s clients without your consent.
To apply for this job please visit independentsearchsolutions.com.