Website Independent Search Solutions Ltd
I am keen to speak with Manufacturing Process Engineers coming from a Regulated Manufacturing environment (Medical Device) who have 4-5 Years’ experience in a similar role.
This role will see you leading a range of Projects and Teams across Manufacturing related to New Product Introductions with multiple stakeholders.
Offering a competitive package my client has an award-winning culture and strong emphasis on internal promotion – APPLY TODAY
Process Engineer / Project Leader / Project Engineer / Manufacturing Process Engineer / PLC Systems / Pneumatics / 2D / 3D Skills / Lean Manufacturing / H&S / Manufacturing Systems / Process Automation / Electrical & Mechanical Engineering / Medical Device / Mayo / Ireland
Relocation Package Open to European and Irish based Candidates
Job Title: Process Engineer
Location: Co. Mayo, Ireland
- Full Time / Perm
- €55k – €65k Basic
- Annual Bonus
- Relocation Package (Within Ireland & Europe)
- Health Insurance
- Paid Annual Leave
The role of the Project Process Engineer is to provide expertise and technical support in specific manufacturing technologies. The engineer will be based in North Mayo and will serve Manufacturing Operations as primary customer.
Stakeholders: Global Engineering (GE), New Product Development (NPD), Research and Development (R&D), Quality Assurance (QA) & Supply Chain (SCM), Process Engineers
- Development and execution on new processes/equipment to establish process windows
- Define parameters necessary to achieve the optimum process performance
- Design, execute and document engineering trials
- Responsible for concept development and supervision of mechanical machine design for new production equipment or upgrading/modification of existing equipment
- Experienced in use of DMAIC improvement process.
- Good understanding of process capability (cpk, ppk) and control chart techniques
- Developing project map, detailing, coordinating and communicating all activities to ensure project implementation within budget and deadline
- Involvement in process qualification and protocol work.
- Leading and executing of PFMEAs
- Review mechanical design and installation for compliance to current safety standards and legislation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering discipline
- 4-5 Years Project / Process Engineering Experience within a regulated manufacturing environment, with a focus on mechanical systems and their application in a manufacturing environment
- Understanding of PLC systems
- Pneumatics to an advanced level
- 2/3D CAD skills
- Project Management training
- Use of Lean Manufacturing principles (SMED and DMAIC techniques)
- Occupational Health & Safety
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, follow the link, and send me your CV.
If you have any questions, you can reach me on 00353 (0) 87 25 35 247, Just ask for Patrick.
Key Words: Process Engineer / Project Leader / Project Engineer / Manufacturing Process Engineer / PLC Systems / Pneumatics / 2D / 3D Skills / Lean Manufacturing / H&S / Manufacturing Systems / Process Automation / Electrical & Mechanical Engineering / Medical Device / Mayo / Ireland
Independent Search Solutions (ISS Ltd) is as the name suggests an Independent Recruitment Agency that aims to treat all its applicants with the up-most respect and in a professional manner. With a Company code of practice in place, you can be assured that your details will not be shown to any of ISS Ltd’s clients without your consent. Due to the high volume of applications and interviews it is not always possible to give detailed feedback.
To apply for this job please visit independentsearchsolutions.com.