Website Independent Search Solutions Ltd
A Full Time / Permanent opportunity my client is looking for a Project Process Engineer to join one of their Engineering Controls Project Teams.
Based in County Mayo a relocation package is offered as well as a competitive Basic and Bonus, Career Prospects and a Rewarding Culture.
You will ideally have 3-5 Years’ experience in Project / Process Engineering within a regulated manufacturing environment – APPLY TODAY
Process Engineer / Project Process Engineer / Manufacturing Process Engineer / Project Engineer / Manufacturing Systems / Controls Engineer / Medical Device / Pharmaceutical / Mayo / Ireland
Relocation Package Open to European and Irish based Candidates
Job Title: Project Process Engineer (Controls)
Reporting To: Project Engineering Manager
Location: Co. Mayo, Ireland
- Full Time / Permanent
- € – Basic (Dependent On Experience & Open to Negotiation)
- Relocation Package (Within Ireland & Europe)
- Health Insurance
- Paid Annual Leave
- Educational Assistance
This person will work on introducing specific technologies associated with the expansion of manufacturing capacity, initially in a project capacity. It is envisaged that this role will then transition into a process support role within the relevant Value Stream business unit, coordinating the introduction of ongoing process improvements, technology changes and cost reduction opportunities.
- New Process Implementation: Responsible for timely implementation of new manufacturing processes in the designated Value Stream area. Projects will include Capacity, New Products, and Cost Reduction, and will involve highly automated production equipment. Position will provide leadership of cross functional team to deliver on same objectives. Scope would include: User Requirements (URS), Functional Design Specifications (FDS), Capital Approval, conducting Design reviews (FMEA tools)
- Electrical/ Controls Design: Responsible for specification & design of Electrical & Controls systems for automated manufacturing equipment
- Project Planning & Tracking: Position will be responsible for developing, tracking & communicating project plans for all control tasks
- Equipment Qualification: Support qualification of new production equipment / processes, and ensure compliance to quality standards through execution of protocols
- Safety/ Risk Assessments: Position will be responsible for ensuring safety compliance of control hardware/software, and supporting both conduction and timely closeout of risk assessments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering discipline
- 3-5 Years Project / Process Engineering Experience within a regulated manufacturing environment
- PLC Machine Control & Operator Interface
- Electrical Controls – Maintenance & Design
- 2D/3D CAD Skills
- Project Management / FMEA
- Vision Systems, Servo Systems
- Industrial Networks (Profibus etc)
- Experience in clean-room manufacturing
- New Product Introduction
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity why not contact me directly on my mobile 00353 (0) 87 25 35 247; Just ask for Patrick.
Alternatively, follow the links and send me your CV.
Key Words: Process Engineer / Project Process Engineer / Manufacturing Process Engineer / Project Engineer / Manufacturing Systems / Controls Engineer / Medical Device / Pharmaceutical / Mayo / Ireland
Independent Search Solutions (ISS Ltd) is as the name suggests an Independent Recruitment Agency that aims to treat all its applicants with the up-most respect and in a professional manner. With a Company code of practice in place, you can be assured that your details will not be shown to any of ISS Ltd’s clients without your consent.
To apply for this job please visit independentsearchsolutions.com.