Website Independent Search Solutions Ltd
Based at one of Ireland’s leading Pharmaceutical Facilities my client has a requirement for a QC Technician to start straight away at their County Mayo Facility.
A Full Time / Permanent Employment Contracts, this role offers Career Progression at this large and diversified business – APPLY TODAY
QC Technician / Quality Control Technician / QC Chemist / QC Laboratory Technician / Analytical Scientist / Analytical Specialist / Biologics / Bioanalytic / HPLC / ELISA / Western Blot / GMP / Pharmaceutical / Mayo / Ireland
Job Title: Analytical QC Technician
Location: Co. Mayo
- Full Time / Permanent
- € – Basic (Dependent on Experience & Open to Negotiation)
- Health Insurance
- Paid Annual Leave
- Perform Chemistry analysis on In-process / Final product as per schedule and in accordance with regulatory requirements. Also perform analysis on Stability samples from a wide range of products.
- Documenting all testing activities, results and raw data on time, accurately and legibly.
- Use of laboratory IT systems including LIMS and Empower.
- Adhering to all company standards in the area of safety, housekeeping and quality, notifying management of any discrepancies.
- 3rd Level Qualification in a Science Discipline; preferably Chemistry related
- 3 Years plus relevant Analytical Experience within a GMP / GLP environment
- 2 Years’ experience of working with a range of Analytical Equipment specifically HPLC and GC and well as other laboratory techniques
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity why not contact me directly on my mobile 00353 (0) 87 25 35 247, Just ask for Patrick.
Alternatively, follow the links below and send me your CV.
Other roles @ ISS Ltd;
- Validation Engineer
- Lab Technician
Key Words: QC Technician / Quality Control Technician / QC Chemist / QC Laboratory Technician / Analytical Scientist / Analytical Specialist / Biologics / Bioanalytic / HPLC / ELISA / Western Blot / GMP / Pharmaceutical / Mayo / Ireland
Independent Search Solutions (ISS Ltd) is as the name suggests an Independent Recruitment Agency that aims to treat all its applicants with the up-most respect and in a professional manner. With a Company code of practice in place, you can be assured that your details will not be shown to any of ISS Ltd’s clients without your consent.
To apply for this job please visit independentsearchsolutions.com.