Website Independent Search Solutions Ltd
My client requires a Quality Assurance Specialist for an Initial 24 Month Contract.
Based in Co. Mayo this leading Pharmaceutical Firm has plans to expand it’s facilities in 2019 and there is a strong possibility of this position going Permanent.
You will need to have 4-5 Years previous experience working in a QA Specialist role within the Medical Device / Pharmaceutical Sector; with candidates who have a background in New Product Introductions (Biologics) short listed for Interview.
Quality Assurance Specialist / QA / Quality Officer / Quality / Fill Finish Process / NPI / Process Validation / Pharmaceutical / Medical Device / Mayo / Ireland
Job Title: Quality Assurance Specialist
Location: Co. Mayo
- Initial 24 Month Contract (Strong possibility to go Permanent in 2019)
- € – Basic Very Competitive (Dependent on Experience & Open to Negotiation)
- Health Insurance
- Paid Annual Leave
Supporting the Biologics Development Project your role will involve the Quality System Oversight of the upgrade to the Biologics facility. The launch of a new Fill Finish Process, Installation of Equipment to support the project, New Product Introduction and associated Process Validation to support regulatory submission and commercial launch.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and approve SDLC documents
- Establish Quality System audits and schedules for the PFS supply chain
- Generation of product launch documentation
- Participate in NPI and Quality Launch Team meetings
- Review and approve quality system records associated with the project
- Third Level Qualification (Science or Engineering Discipline)
- 4-5 Years Previous Experience in a QA Specialist Role within the Pharmaceutical / Medical Device Sector
- Relationship Building: Establishing excellent working relationships with the Business Unit Planners. Hands on approach and giving clear and concise instruction when required
- Communication: Excellent communication and presentations skills, both written and oral – ability to present forecasting, capacity and other relevant planning data in a clear and concise manner to the Business Unit Planners and where required, to management
- Planning & Organising: Able to plan activities and tasks
- Decision Making: Identify and understand issues, problems and opportunities whilst providing a viable solution
- Adaptability: Able to work in a fast, dynamic, environment whilst being able to adjust readily to meet unexpected constraints
- Passion for Results: Drive, high energy, maturity, and ability to work under pressure and deliver results; get things done (an action-oriented approach); overcome obstacles
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity why not contact me directly on my mobile 00353 (0) 87 25 35 247; Just ask for Patrick.
Alternatively follow the links below and send me your CV.
Other Roles @ ISS Ltd;
- Senior Quality Compliance Analyst / 24 Mth Contract
- Pharmacovigilance Specialist / 12 Mth Contract
- Validation Engineer / Contractor
Key Words: Quality Assurance Specialist / QA / Quality Officer / Quality / Fill Finish Process / NPI / Process Validation / Pharmaceutical / Medical Device / Mayo / Ireland
Independent Search Solutions (ISS Ltd) is as the name suggests an Independent Recruitment Agency that aims to treat all its applicants with the up-most respect and in a professional manner. With a Company code of practice in place you can be assured that your details will not be shown to any of ISS Ltd’s clients without your consent.
To apply for this job please visit independentsearchsolutions.com.