Website Independent Search Solutions Ltd
A Full Time / Permanent role for a Quality Management Systems Specialist this company offers great career prospects at their South Dublin Offices.
I am keen to speak with Quality / Compliance Professionals who have experience dealing with ISO (9001:2015), the HPRA, GDP requirements and LSAS (Labour Standards).
With a number of Office and Distribution Centers across Ireland and in the UK there will be a degree of travel also required for the position (Full Clean Driving License required). All Travel Expenses covered.
Great move for someone looking a New Challenge in the New Year – APPLY TODAY
Quality Management Systems / QMS Specialist / Quality Management / Quality Compliance / Quality Control / ISO / HPRA / GDP / LSAS / Dublin / Ireland
Job Title: Quality Management Systems Specialist
Reports To: QCRA Manager
Location: Dublin 22 Offices
- Full Time / Permanent Role
- € – Dependent on Experience and open to Negotiation
- Life Assurance
- Travel Allowance
- Paid Annual Leave
The QMS Specialist will report to the QCRA Manager across the Group and support the Quality Management System requirements. This role will require occasional travel between offices in Dublin, Belfast and GB. The primary purpose of the role is to be responsible for the management of the QMS requirements ensuring the company meets and exceed all contractual and regulatory obligations, providing best practice in QMS.
Quality Management Systems:
- ISO 9001:2015
- Wholesale Distributors Authorisation (WDA) from the HPRA
- GDP requirements for EUDR for Medical Device Distribution
- LSAS (Labour Standards)
- Internal Audits to be scheduled and completed for the year for all sites and standards
- CAPA including Root Cause Analysis; review and follow up of actions and their effectiveness
- Annual checks to be completed –all records required to be documented
- Monthly / quarterly updates and all documentation to be filed
- Document Control Schedule – SOPs / Policies / Flows / Forms – register and management of same including version control for SOPs, index register, go live and communication
- Change Control – management of Change Control Process, document each request and follow up for close out
- Risk assessment and mitigation actions documented and followed up with relevant Managers
- Ensure records are maintained of Temperature and Humidity monitoring requirements
- Customer Satisfaction – manage the expectations of and requirements for a QMS for both internal and external stakeholders
- Preparation for and involvement in external audits
- Responsible for the introduction of new /amended SOPs into QMS working closely with the Projects Department
- Third Level Qualification / Degree
- Quality Compliance experience 2 – 3 Years
- Full Clean Driving License required
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity why not contact me directly on my mobile 00353 (0) 87 25 35 247; Just ask for Patrick.
Alternatively, follow the links below and send me your CV.
Key Words: Quality Management Systems / QMS Specialist / Quality Management / Quality Compliance / Quality Control / ISO / HPRA / GDP / LSAS / Dublin / Ireland
Independent Search Solutions (ISS Ltd) is as the name suggests an Independent Recruitment Agency that aims to treat all its applicants with the up-most respect and in a professional manner. With a Company code of practice in place, you can be assured that your details will not be shown to any of ISS Ltd’s clients without your consent.
To apply for this job please visit independentsearchsolutions.com.