Website Independent Search Solutions Ltd
My client a multinational Medical Device Firm with operations on the West Coast of Ireland has a challenging role for an Associate Level R&D Engineer.
With a range of products already on the market they are looking to bring on board an Engineer who can take a new concept from Design Stage to testing, development, manufacture to commercial launch.
You will ideally have 1-4 Years’ experience working within Industry (Medical Device) a background in New Product Development (NPD) and a good understanding of the regulatory framework.
On offer is a chance to hone your Design & Manufacturing skills, with excellent career opportunities internationally and improved remuneration packages – APPLY TODAY
Relocation Package Open to European based Candidates.
R&D Engineer / Design Engineer / NPD / NPD Engineer / New Product Development / New Product Commercialization / Research & Development / Medical Device / Ireland
Job Title: Associate R&D Engineer
Location: Co. Mayo (Ireland – West)
- Full Time / Permanent Role
- €40k – €55k Basic (Dependent On Experience & Open to Negotiation)
- Annual Bonus
- Relocation Package
- Health Insurance
- Paid Annual Leave
- Representing the product development function in cross-functional product commercialisation teams from Front End Innovation through to Commercial Launch
- Design and development of new products, including concept development, high-level design feasibility, prototype development, detailed design, test method development, design verification/validation, shelf-life determination and product commercialisation
- Application of both new and existing technologies, materials and processes to deliver the optimum product design ensuring the establishment of excellent standards of performance
- Liaising with clinicians and with customers to understand their needs and to therefore optimize product functionality and performance
- Preparation of technical documentation in accordance with regulatory and design control requirements and with the company’s development processes
- Developing a high level of understanding of internal customer requirements
- Conducting analysis of data and developing detailed reports documenting results, conclusions and recommendations
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Science
- 1-4 Years in New Product Development / R&D role within the Medical Device Sector
- Experience in medical device design principals
- Strong problem solving, decision making and root cause analysis skills
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity why not contact me directly on my mobile 00353 (0) 87 25 35 247; Just ask for Patrick.
Alternatively, follow the links below and send me your CV.
Key Words: R&D Engineer / Design Engineer / NPD / NPD Engineer / New Product Development / New Product Commercialization / Research & Development / Medical Device / Ireland
Independent Search Solutions (ISS Ltd) is as the name suggests an Independent Recruitment Agency that aims to treat all its applicants with the up-most respect and in a professional manner. With a Company code of practice in place, you can be assured that your details will not be shown to any of ISS Ltd’s clients without your consent.
To apply for this job please visit independentsearchsolutions.com.