Website Independent Search Solutions Ltd
My client a Medical Device Distributor has a position for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist to come on board for a 12 Month Project.
Your primary function will be associated with the new Medical Device Regulations within Europe (EUDR); and ensuring that the company is completely compliant.
This role will require occasional travel between the companies offices in Dublin, Belfast and in England (All travel expenses covered).
I am keen to speak with candidates who have exposure to European Medical Device Regulations and have worked in Regulatory Affairs.
A Mid-Level position the package will reflect a competitive rate plus other benefits – APPLY TODAY
Regulatory Affairs Specialist / Regulatory Affairs Advisor / Regulatory Affairs Officer / RA Specialist / Medical Device Regulations / Medical Device Distribution / Dublin / Ireland
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Specialist (12 Month Project Manager)
Reports To: QCRA Manager
Location: Dublin Head Office
- 12 Month Contract
- € – Dependent on Experience and open to Negotiation
- Travel Allowance
- Paid Annual Leave
- Lead the planning and implementation of the EUDR project in conjunction with key stakeholders
- Play a leading role in defining project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define the required resources to meet project goals
- Ensure momentum of each work-stream by engaging with relevant stakeholders to keep actions on track and to document project progress
- Scheduling stakeholder meetings with relevant teams for each individual work-stream, diary scheduling and room bookings
- Identification and recording of potential blocks/obstacles to the project, identify and propose solutions
- Driving risk mitigation plans across each work-stream
- Documenting actions required and completed and updating each team on progress
- Administration of project documentation including planning documents, risk registers, action logs, stakeholder update
- Present to Project Steering Group on a monthly basis – including progress, plans, problems and solutions
- Reporting updates to the QCRA manager and stakeholders on a weekly basis
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Evaluate and assess result of project
- Third Level Qualification / Degree in Quality, Science or Business
- 2 – 3 Years’ experience in Medical Device Regulatory Affairs
- Full Clean Driving License required
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity why not contact me directly on my mobile 00353 (0) 87 25 35 247; Just ask for Patrick.
Alternatively, follow the links below and send me your CV.
Key Words: Regulatory Affairs Specialist / Regulatory Affairs Advisor / Regulatory Affairs Officer / RA Specialist / Medical Device Regulations / Medical Device Distribution / Dublin / Ireland
Independent Search Solutions (ISS Ltd) is as the name suggests an Independent Recruitment Agency that aims to treat all its applicants with the up-most respect and in a professional manner. With a Company code of practice in place, you can be assured that your details will not be shown to any of ISS Ltd’s clients without your consent.
To apply for this job please visit independentsearchsolutions.com.