Website Independent Search Solutions Ltd
Reporting to the Engineering Manager the Senior Process Engineer will be a key member of the New Equipment and Process Development Team.
A demanding position within the Engineering Department, this firm offers real career development prospects for Engineers with ambitions for Management.
You will ideally have 5 Years Plus experience in Process Engineering within a Manufacturing environment – APPLY TODAY
Process Engineer / Project Process Engineer / Manufacturing Process Engineer / Project Engineer / Manufacturing Systems / Medical Device / Pharmaceutical / Mayo / Ireland
A major Medical Device Manufacturer this opportunity offers career prospects for the right candidate as well as opportunities to work with their many International Teams.
Relocation Package Open to European and Irish based Candidates
Job Title: Senior Process Engineer
Location: Co. Mayo, Ireland
- Full Time / Permanent
- €50k – €55k Basic (Dependent On Experience & Open to Negotiation)
- 5% Bonus
- Relocation Package (Within Ireland & Europe)
- Health Insurance
- Paid Annual Leave
- Educational Assistance
The role will focus on developing and delivering new manual / automated processes and equipment sets and the execution of various other engineering projects.
- Manage the Engineering activities within assigned projects to deliver optimal manufacturing approach for both new and existing products
- Detailed review and revision of proposed design(s) with new product development team to meet design objectives
- Collaborate in new product / process design to ensure ease of manufacturability is an integral part of the product / process design
- Lead manufacturing strategy selection with reference to process robustness, speed to market and product cost
- Analysis of manufacturing cost and development of plan to achieve targeted gross margin
- Development of User Requirements Specification for all required manufacturing equipment
- Development and management of project schedules for manufacturing commercialization of selected product concept
- Development of capital expenditure plans for manufacturing equipment
- Engagement of other Operations functions in critical decisions and developments
- Planning and execution of equipment validations
- Communication and review of key decisions with Value Stream Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering discipline
- 5 Years’ experience in a manufacturing environment, to include experience working in a Process Engineering role
Skill Matrix: (Some of the Previous experience we would like you to have)
- FMEA, PFMEA
- Track record leading machine and process design projects
- Familiarity with DOE, Validation, and Statistical Analysis Tools
- Project Management Training / Qualification
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity why not contact me directly on my mobile 00353 (0) 87 25 35 247; Just ask for Patrick.
Alternatively, follow the links and send me your CV.
Key Words: Process Engineer / Project Process Engineer / Manufacturing Process Engineer / Project Engineer / Manufacturing Systems / Medical Device / Pharmaceutical / Mayo / Ireland
Independent Search Solutions (ISS Ltd) is as the name suggests an Independent Recruitment Agency that aims to treat all its applicants with the up-most respect and in a professional manner. With a Company code of practice in place, you can be assured that your details will not be shown to any of ISS Ltd’s clients without your consent.