Website Independent Search Solutions Ltd
I am keen to speak with established Validation Engineers with a background in the Validation of Automated Equipment within a Regulated Manufacturing Environment.
One of Ireland’s leading Medical Device Manufacturers this challenging role offers a Competitive Package and Career prospects for Engineers who wish to eventually make the move into Senior Management – APPLY TODAY
Validation Engineer / Quality Engineer / Master Validation Plans / Validation Protocols / DV / IQ / OQ / PQ Protocols / Quality Engineering / Automation / Automated Manufacturing / GMP / Medical Device Manufacturing / Mayo / Ireland
At Independent Search Solutions Ltd we are happy to offer a Relocation Package to Candidates who need to move to the area (County Mayo, Ireland)
Job Title: Validation Engineer
Location: Co. Mayo
Reporting To: Validation Project Manager
- Full Time / Permanent / Day Shift
- €65k Basic
- 5% Annual Bonus
- Health Insurance
- 23 Days Paid Annual Leave
The purpose of the position is to provide Quality Engineering (Validation) Services for the County Mayo Facility.
You will Develop and implement Master Validation Plans, Risk Assessments and Lead QE activities in the Value Stream.
- Develop Master Validation Plans
- Develop and complete DV/IQ/OQ/PQ protocols
- Contribute to the development of FAT/SAT protocols
- Execute Validation Protocols, root cause deviations and generate validation reports
- Develop product specifications / drawings / quality plans in conjunction with NPD personnel
- Provide QE support for New Product Development (NPD) projects
- Process Risk Management / FMEA
- Complete internal audits per the audit schedule
- Co-ordinate and implement process capability analysis
- Complete CAPA investigations
- Lead Production System audits for the department
- Supervision of Quality Engineers and Associate Quality Engineers during project activities
- Degree in Engineering/Science Discipline, Quality Engineering Qualification
- Experience in Statistical Analysis / SPC / Validation of Automated Equipment
- 8 Years’ experience in Medical Device Industry utilizing Automated Equipment
- Communication: Excellent communication and presentations skills, both written and oral – ability to present forecasting, capacity and other relevant Quality data in a clear and concise manner to the Business Unit Planners and where required, to senior management
- Planning & Organising: Able to plan activities and tasks
- Decision Making: Identify and understand issues, problems and opportunities whilst providing a viable solution
- Adaptability: Able to work in a fast, dynamic, environment whilst being able to adjust readily to meet unexpected constraints
- Passion for Results: Drive, high energy, maturity, and ability to work under pressure and deliver results; get things done (an action-oriented approach); overcome obstacles
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity why not contact me directly on my mobile 00353 (0) 87 25 35 247; Just ask for Patrick.
Alternatively follow the links below and send me your CV.
Key Words: Validation Engineer / Quality Engineer / Master Validation Plans / Validation Protocols / DV / IQ / OQ / PQ Protocols / Quality Engineering / Automation / Automated Manufacturing / GMP / Medical Device Manufacturing / Mayo / Ireland
Independent Search Solutions (ISS Ltd) is as the name suggests an Independent Recruitment Agency that aims to treat all its applicants with the up-most respect and in a professional manner. With a Company code of practice in place you can be assured that your details will not be shown to any of ISS Ltd’s clients without your consent.
To apply for this job please visit independentsearchsolutions.com.