Website Independent Search Solutions Ltd
I currently have a challenging opportunity for a Hospital Sales Specialist.
My client distributes a handheld Ultrasound Device applicable to HCPs across the Hospital (A&E, Cardiology, Critical Care, Anaesthesiology).
I am keen to talk with established Hospital Sales Specialists who have a track record of opening new accounts in different parts of the Hospital.
Covering the 32 Counties you will ideally be based in or near Dublin, but we are open to negotiation on this.
This is an exciting opportunity as this person will grow the business as this device has only recently been launched in Ireland, and a full training programme will be supplied – APPLY TODAY
Hospital Sales / New Business Development / Ultrasounds Devices / Medical Device Sales / Healthcare Sales / Sales / Dublin / Ireland
Job Title: Ultrasound Sales Account Manager
Reporting: Head of Division
Territory: 32 Counties
- €55k – €60k Basic (Dependent on Experience & Open to Negotiation)
- Annual Bonus (20%) €11k – €12k
- Profit Share (Approx. 2-3 Weeks Basic Salary Per Year)
- Company Car (BIK Tax)
- Health Insurance
- Mobile Phone / Laptop
- Lunch Allowance (€190 / Month)
- Paid Annual Leave (26 Days plus Public Holidays)
As an Account Manager within the Ultrasound Team, you’ll play a pivotal role in driving sales and maximizing customer value through demonstrating the product portfolio to a range of Healthcare Customers.
- Sales Strategy: Develop and execute strategies to grow revenue, increase product adoption, and identify upsell/cross-sell opportunities aligned with customer needs.
- Customer Engagement: Cultivate strong relationships with new and existing customers. Act as a trusted advisor, understanding their goals, and aligning solutions that optimize their healthcare outcomes.
- Sales Support: Provide expert guidance on product usage, troubleshooting, and addressing customer inquiries. Collaborate internally to ensure swift issue resolution and optimal customer satisfaction. Serving as a primary point of contact for their inquiries or support needs. Gather feedback and ensure their overall satisfaction.
- Product Expertise: Develop an in-depth understanding of the Product offerings. Articulate product value propositions and differentiate them in a competitive market.
- Training and Onboarding: Conduct comprehensive training sessions to onboard new customers effectively.
- Sales Performance Monitoring: Track customer progress, usage metrics, and satisfaction levels. Proactively engage with customers to ensure their desired outcomes are achieved, driving long-term success and retention.
- Renewals and Retention: Working towards customer renewals by demonstrating ongoing value and ensuring a positive customer experience to foster long-term relationships.
Company: 100% Irish owned Medical Device Distribution business, working with world leading brands and servicing Healthcare Customers across the 32 Counties of Ireland. Medium size business (100+ Head Count) with their Head Office and Distribution Centre located in Dublin.
Product: One of the worlds leading handheld Ultrasound Devices with Online Cloud based sharing options to aid Healthcare users across multiple disciplines (A&E, Cardiology, Critical Care, Anaesthesiology).
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA an advantage
- 4 – 8 Years in Medical Device Sales (Hospital)
- Established track record of opening new accounts, working to and over achieving on Target
- You are someone who has an ability to get things done. You are driven, ambitious and motivated by the opportunity to sustain and enhance your customers experience
- Excellent influencing skills you have the ability work collaboratively and foster relationships at all levels
- You are self-motivated and constantly seeking better outcomes for all stakeholders
- You are pragmatic in your approach and bring curiosity and creative thinking to the team
- Driven by a desire to succeed and a work ethos to match
- The Motivation to overcome setbacks and rise a challenge
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, follow the links below and send me your CV.
Alternative give me a call to 00353 (0) 87 25 35 247, Just ask for Patrick.
Key Words: Hospital Sales / New Business Development / Ultrasounds Devices / Medical Device Sales / Healthcare Sales / Sales / Dublin / Ireland
Independent Search Solutions (ISS Ltd) is as the name suggests an Independent Recruitment Agency that aims to treat all its applicants with the up-most respect and in a professional manner. With a Company code of practice in place, you can be assured that your details will not be shown to any of ISS Ltd’s clients without your consent.
To apply for this job please visit independentsearchsolutions.com.