Website Independent Search Solutions Ltd
A leading Medical Device Manufacturer my client has a need for a Packaging Engineer to come on-board ASAP.
I am interested in speaking with Packaging Engineers coming from either the Medical Device or Pharma Industry.
This Full Time / Permanent role is based on the West Coast of Ireland, and we are happy to offer a relocation package (€) for Engineers who need to move to the area.
On offer is a competitive package (€) and a chance to work with international colleagues on cutting edge technology in Medical Device Packaging – APPLY TODAY
Packaging Engineer / Automated Packaging Systems / Labelling Systems / Sterile Medical Device Packaging / ISO 11607 / ASTM / D10 / F02 / Mayo / Ireland
Independent Search Solutions Recruitment Agency will be offering a generous Relocation Package for candidates who need to move to the area.
Job Title: Packaging Engineer (We are open to Hiring this role also at Senior Level, €75k+)
Location: Co. Mayo
Reporting: Global Packaging (US)
- Full Time / Perm
- €60k+ Basic (Negotiable, dependent on experience)
- Annual Bonus (7.5%)
- Health Insurance
- 23 Days Paid Annual Leave
- Relocation Package (€)
The Packaging Engineer will work on sterile medical device packaging activities for the business unit and associated manufacturing sites. They will work as part of a team on new product development and commercialization, and changes to existing products. This includes packaging and labelling system development, manufacturing, and performance to the point of end use. They will also support business unit and departmental continuous improvement objectives.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support cross-functional projects for new product development and commercialization, and changes to existing products
- Recommend new packaging materials, equipment, and suppliers
- Develop and validate sterile packaging and labelling systems and equipment
- Ensure compliance with and monitor changes to packaging regulations
- Write and coordinate technical documentation, including design assurance documents, protocols, reports, procedures, specifications, work instructions, and original data
- Develop and validate test methods
- Source and validate packaging test equipment
- Identify and support cost savings opportunities
- Represent the company at industry events (conferences, seminars, etc.)
- Educate the organization on packaging best practices
- Third Level Qualification (Science or Engineering Discipline)
- 3 – 6 Years Previous Experience in Sterile Packaging System Development and Validation
- Automated and manual packaging forming, loading, sealing, closing, and labelling equipment selection, development, and validation
- Form-fill-seal and heat seal equipment
- Sterile barrier seal tooling development
- Flexible barrier material performance and selection
- Porous and non-porous material performance and selection
- Design of experiment and process validation
- Test methods for materials, integrity, physical properties, distribution simulation, and aging
- Fibre-based materials, including paperboard and corrugate
- Sterilization processes
- Labelling printers, application equipment, and vision systems
- Colour specification
- Human factors and usability engineering
- Advanced knowledge of ISO 11607, EU MDR, UDI, ASTM D10 and F02, IEC 62366, and FDA Guidance on Applying Human Factors and Usability Engineering to Medical Devices
- Experience with Qumas, SAP, CAPE, TOPS, JMP, Minitab, Microscan
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity why not contact me directly on my mobile 00353 (0) 87 25 35 247; Just ask for Patrick.
Alternatively follow the links below and send me your CV.
Key Words: Packaging Engineer / Automated Packaging Systems / Labelling Systems / Sterile Medical Device Packaging / ISO 11607 / ASTM / D10 / F02 / Mayo / Ireland
Independent Search Solutions (ISS Ltd) is as the name suggests an Independent Recruitment Agency that aims to treat all its applicants with the up-most respect and in a professional manner. With a Company code of practice in place you can be assured that your details will not be shown to any of ISS Ltd’s clients without your consent.
To apply for this job please visit independentsearchsolutions.com.