Website Independent Search Solutions Ltd
At Independent Search Solutions Ltd we currently have a position for an Orthopaedic Surgical Nurse who is interested in making the move into a Commercial role (Clinical Support Specialist).
This position will see you acting as an important point of contact and supporting Orthopaedic Clinical staff across the Ireland West Territory. You will ideally be based in Galway or within commuting distance.
My client is offering a comprehensive training programme on their range of Ortho Trauma Devices and this position comes with a; Company Car, Commission Package (€10k), Travel & Lunch Allowances (€) and a competitive Basic Salary (€).
You will need to have worked as an Ortho Scrub Nurse in Ireland, the UK or EU, ideally in Galway / West of Ireland so you have existing relationships with the Consultant Surgeons.
I am also interested in speaking with direct competitors of my clients who are currently doing this role and want to talk about improving their package (€) – APPLY TODAY
Theatre Nurse / Scrub Nurse / Orthopaedics / Surgical Orthopaedics Devices / Clinical Support / Surgical Sales / Theatre Sales / Surgical Nurse / RGN / Trauma Devices / Galway / Ireland West Territory
This position is only open to Irish, UK and EU Citizens who can work legally in Ireland without a Visa, as my client has no ability to process non-EU Citizens applications.
Job Title: Clinical Sales Specialist (Trauma Devices, Orthopaedics)
Territory: Galway / West
- €45k – €60k Basic (Dependent on Experience)
- €10k Annual Bonus
- Company Car (Fully Expensed)
- Pension (5%)
- Daily Lunch Allowance (€8/Day)
- Life Assurance
- Paid Annual Leave
- Mobile Phone, Laptop, iPad
Through an understanding of the hospital theatre environment, the individual will assist with the ongoing support of existing orthopaedic customers and help implement business in new accounts by supporting the safe and efficient clinical use of the company’s products and the management of associated stock and equipment.
- Provide customers with technical advice and appropriate training on the safe and effective use of the company’s products and surgical techniques, primarily in a theatre setting
- Engage with both existing and new surgeons to develop robust sales opportunity pipeline and advise appropriate sales leads to the Territory Manager
- Support customers with activities relating to the management of the company’s stock and equipment including consignment inventory, loan kits, ordering patterns
- Maintain up-to-date records of customer activity on the company’s CRM system, including information on customer usage, purchasing protocols and relevant competitor activity, working jointly with the appropriate Territory Manager/Sales Lead
- In addition to the customer facing activity, the Clinical Specialist will also support the development of product & procedure knowledge with the sales team. This may be teaching in a theatre setting, classroom teaching, or involvement in our Induction Training Programme
- Some weekend work is required but this is worked out with your Manager and the needs of the customers
- 3-5 Years Surgical / Theatre experience in Orthopaedics Surgery
- Full Clean Driving License
- Communication & influencing skills at an advanced level
- Ability to create a positive impact and convey confidence and credibility to others in a Clinical Environment
- Driven by a desire to succeed and a work ethos to match
- The Motivation to overcome setbacks and rise a challenge
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity why not contact me directly on my mobile 00353 (0) 87 25 35 247; Just ask for Patrick.
Alternatively follow the links below and send me your CV.
Key Words: Theatre Nurse / Scrub Nurse / Orthopaedics / Surgical Orthopaedics Devices / Clinical Support / Surgical Sales / Theatre Sales / Surgical Nurse / RGN / Trauma Devices / Galway / Ireland West Territory
Independent Search Solutions (ISS Ltd) is as the name suggests an Independent Recruitment Agency that aims to treat all its applicants with the up-most respect and in a professional manner. With a Company code of practice in place, you can be assured that your details will not be shown to any of ISS Ltd.’s clients without your consent.
To apply for this job please visit independentsearchsolutions.com.