Website Independent Search Solutions Ltd
My client who distributes a range of Medical Equipment to Healthcare Customers across Ireland has a role for a Part Qualified Management Accountant.
Based at there County Kerry Offices you will report into the Financial Controller and work with the rest of the Accounts Team (3) putting together Management Accounts on a monthly and annual basis.
It is important that you are undertaking your professional examinations and you have worked in a similar role for a period – APPLY TODAY
Part Qualified Accountant / Management Accounts / P&L Accounts / Balance Sheet / CSO / VAT / Bank Reconciliation / Accounts Management / CIMA / Kerry / Ireland
I am also opened to considering Mature Candidates who are returning to the job market, as we offer Work from Home options for people who are for example managing childcare commitments.
Job Title: Part Qualified Accountant
Reporting To: Finance Manager
Office: West Kerry
- Full Time / Perm
- 3 Days in Office / 2 Days WFH
- €35K – €40K Basic (Dependent on Experience & Open to Negotiation)
- Profit Share (Approx. 2-3 Weeks Basic Salary per Year)
- Pension (after 6 months’ Probation Period)
- Life Assurance
- Active Sports and Social Club
- Paid Annual Leave (24 Days, Plus Public Holidays)
The successful candidate will be Part Qualified Accountant and undertake the daily tasks associated with the Accounts department in line with the Responsibilities and Requirements listed below and be responsible for assisting the Finance Team to ensure management accounts and reports are produced to a high standard of accuracy and to the appropriate deadlines.
- Prepare monthly management accounts and analysis
- Prepare monthly Profit & Loss and balance sheet
- Work closely with the Accounts Team to improve and streamline processes
- VAT, Intrastat, Vies and CSO returns
- Work closely with the Company Auditors in preparing annual statutory accounts
- Bank reconciliations
- Manage customer finance options
- Maintain fixed assets register
- Provide statutory reports
- Preparation of accounts
- Ensure that proper records are kept and carefully filed
- Generate finance reports and analysis when required
- 2 Years’ Plus experience in a similar role
- Undertaking professional finance qualifications
- You are someone who has an ability to get things done
- You are driven, ambitious and motivated by the opportunity to sustain and enhance your colleague’s experience
- Excellent influencing skills you will have the ability work collaboratively and foster relationships at all levels
- You are self-motivated and constantly seeking better outcomes for all stakeholders
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, follow the links below and send me your CV.
Key Words: Part Qualified Accountant / Management Accounts / P&L Accounts / Balance Sheet / CSO / VAT / Bank Reconciliation / Accounts Management / CIMA / Kerry / Ireland
Independent Search Solutions (ISS Ltd) is as the name suggests an Independent Recruitment Agency that aims to treat all its applicants with the up-most respect and in a professional manner. With a Company code of practice in place, you can be assured that your details will not be shown to any of ISS Ltd’s clients without your consent.
To apply for this job please visit independentsearchsolutions.com.