Website Independent Search Solutions Ltd
My client one of the main distributors of Medical Equipment across Ireland has a role for a Service Engineer at their County Kerry Head Offices.
You will be predominately working at my client’s In-House workshop; maintain and repairing a range of Medical Equipment.
Candidates with Electrical and Mechanical backgrounds are actively sought, and you must have a Third-Level University Degree.
Some Client Visits may be required, but no further than Cork / Kerry and a Van will be supplied to allow you to visit Healthcare Practices as required.
Great opportunity for a Service Engineer looking to break into the Medical Device Industry, full training provided – APPLY TODAY
Workshop Technician / Service Engineer / Medical Equipment / Equipment Trouble shooting / Medical Equipment Maintenance / Up-grades / Calibration / Electro-Mechanical Systems / Kerry / Ireland
Job Title: In-House Service Engineer
Office: West Kerry
Territory: Kerry / Cork
- Full Time / Permanent (Mon – Fri 09:00 – 5:30)
- €40k Basic
- Company Vehicle (Based on-site for Customer Visits)
- Life Assurance
- Disability Benefit
- Paid Annual Leave (24 Days)
- Mobile, Laptop, iPad
- Lunch Allowance (€ / Day)
The Service Engineer is responsible for performing maintenance, validation, upgrade, calibration and repair of complex equipment and systems.
You will investigation faults and the approval and sign off documentation and checklists certifying the correct functioning of devices and systems.
This role reports directly to the Engineering manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fault finding, service and repair of Medical Equipment
- Updating service and repair system
- Requisitioning spare parts with procurement team
- Attending training courses and refresher training as required
- Review of process and equipment maintenance documentation and SOPs as necessary
- Carry out all activities in compliance with company, EHS & regulatory requirements
- Participate in Cross-Functional teams, as necessary
- Ensure compliance with all quality, health & safety, company, and customer site regulations
- Work in accordance with Work Instructions, Safe Working Practices and Method Statements ensuring relevant paperwork is completed in an accurate timely manner
- Attend internal & external training courses
- Conduct on-site installation of complex equipment and follow testing procedures to ensure proper working order (1/2 Days a week)
- Conduct on-site scheduled, planned Preventative Maintenance visits (1/2 Days a Week)
- Provide troubleshooting and repair support for customers and other field service personnel.
- Travel, often on short notice, to customer sites to resolve problems or support other field service personnel
- Complete and submit field service reports
- Provide training for customers and users on system maintenance.
- 2 Years plus working on Servicing Equipment (Ideally Medical, Scientific)
- Third Level University Degree in Electrical Mechanical Engineering
- Hands on technical experience installing, troubleshooting, repairing, and calibrating complex equipment
- Full clean drivers’ licence
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity just follow the links below and send me your CV.
Key Words: Workshop Technician / Service Engineer / Medical Equipment / Equipment Trouble shooting / Medical Equipment Maintenance / Up-grades / Calibration / Electro-Mechanical Systems / Kerry / Ireland
Independent Search Solutions (ISS Ltd) is as the name suggests an Independent Recruitment Agency that aims to treat all its applicants with the up-most respect and in a professional manner. With a Company code of practice in place you can be assured that your details will not be shown to any of ISS Ltd’s clients without your consent.
To apply for this job please visit independentsearchsolutions.com.