As we get closer and closer to Year End it is time to reflect and consider plans for 2017.
As the recent election in the US and Brexit in the UK has shown the only certainty is uncertainty, and being prepared is your best defense.
With this in mind; I have some ideas I would like to share for the perfect PSL for 2017 –
1) Quality over Quantity:
– There is no perfect number for your business but if you are spending more time speaking with recruiters than candidates you have too many agents working on your behalf
– A simple analysis of how many CVs were submitted by each agency, how many were interviewed; and subsequently joined the company will give you a very good idea on the quality of candidates
– Was their hard to fill roles which your agent was able to find the right Talent
– Is the Agent meeting with and fully Interviewing all CV’s submitted?
– Are your agents taking on-board your concerns and reacting to what you need?
– Have you meet with face to face the Agencies who are working on your behalf?
– Are you getting value for money with your Recruitment Budget
– Is there mechanisms in place for Fee Rebates for candidates who don’t work out
– It is a competitive Market and an agency who is not willing to negotiate on his fees will not be in business for very long
HR & Recruitment Director ISS Ltd
Mobile: 00353 (0) 87 25 35 247 (Preferred)
Independent Search Solutions Ltd