At Independent Search Solutions, we meet all our candidates before and after their Interviews (1st / 2nd / 3rd) and like an expecting Father in the Maternity Waiting Room, there is lots of nail-biting.
The first thing I do when I speak with a candidate after an interview is shut up, let them talk and in the process, I will get a far better understanding of what they thought, what they feel the Hiring Manager was thinking and what is ultimately going to happen next.
Here are the top 10 Signs I look out for –
- They ask you what your salary expectations are
- They ask you what your notice period is
- Your Interview runs over the allotted time
- They show you around the office
- They walk you to the door
- The Hiring Manager complements your experience
- They discuss what you would do when you start the job, first month, Quarter Etc
- They ask about your family, hobbies, background
- The HR Team reacts fast, invites you for 2nd Interview, makes an offer within 24/48 Hours
- Body Language (Always look out for eye contact; it is the best give away)
If you are looking for a career move in 2018 why not contact Independent Search Solutions, as a bespoke agency we meet all our candidates for Interview Prep and ensure they are fully briefed before they go into any Interview.
Check out our live opportunities @ ISS Ltd’s Website –
HR & Recruitment Director ISS Ltd
Mobile: 00353 (0) 87 25 35 247
Independent Search Solutions Ltd